Hello and welcome again to my everyday freedom.
In order for you to understand why My Everyday Freedom site exists I thought I’d tell you a little bit about myself first.
My name is Robert Labedz, I am 55 years old born in the small of Winchester Massachusetts in New England U.S.A.
I was raised pretty much like your typical American baby boomer. My Mom and Dad were always working to make ends meet and I was probably one of the original latch key kids, letting myself in the house after school having Pot-pies and TV dinners for supper. (I still hate them to this day). I was also fed a diet of the old American Dream of working hard for the man all your life to be able to retire and enjoy life in your 60s. That dream for many of us has turned into somewhat or a night mare.
So I created this site mostly for people like me who have worked most of their lives thinking they would get ahead by working hard, trading dollars for hours yet never getting ahead.
Let’s take a look at the dictionary definition of Freedom:
1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint:
He won his freedom after a retrial.
2. exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
3. the power to determine action without restraint.4. political or national independence.
5. personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.
I rather like the expression in the Declaration of Independence that says:
That all men are created equal,
That they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
That among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
With that said here are the 3 reasons MyEverydayFreedom exists:
1. To achieve total financial freedom. That is to say I want to become totally debt free. This will be achieved by finding ways to earn enough money to achieve this.
2. To be able to choose the work I do.
In other words to be able to work when, how and why I desire to having fun doing it while being able to live where I choose and have the time freedom to enjoy my life.
3. To help as many as possible to achieve their everyday freedom.
I realize that everybody is different and this will not be a cookie-cutter approach. I will be exploring and introducing you to different ideas, items, programs and ways that I use that work for me and tell you of ways that don’t. You choose your path to freedom. I will encourage you along the way.
So let the journey begin to Our Everyday Freedom!